Freitag, 16. April 2010

I did it! I am still alive and dry! o(≧∀≦)o

Today was the graduation pank and all the people of the 13 grade dashed the school at the 4th hour with water squirt guns. It was horribly loud and... wet. (o_O'')
The graduates were really cruel this year... Thank God it's the last time I'll make this through.
My friends and I didn't want to become wet, that's why we searched for a emergency exit.
We found our Art Teacher, she agreed to open the backdoor of an Art Room, but there stood a tall graduate that waited for us and was like "Come here, sweethearts! :D muahaha". Creepy.
So we decided to continue our search. We found an Art class that were still in the room. Their teacher didn't allow them to leave the room until the end of the lesson. Well, we REALLY wanted to go home, so we just ran through the room, opened the window and jumped out. All the other people were looking at us like "WTF?!". Yay! (^o^)//))

Have a wonderful (and DRY!) day.
Mrs Strawberrypie

PS: In the next few days I'll write a post about the topic "How to be a great sister". I have to work off.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen